"A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies. Proverbs 31:10
Are you a woman of destiny? Do you believe in true beauty and significance?
Broken and desire more beyond your current brokenness?
The Key of David Women's Ministry is for you. Women on a journey of greatness, and a design which is patterned after purpose. The women's ministry focuses on one specific core area:- SHERR Ministry
Similar to our counterpart ministry and partners of House of David, Canada. SHERR follows an identical mandate.
1. To encourage couples to seek the Lord’s guidance regarding their unique situations.
2. To provide relevant information – spiritual, emotional, medical etc.
3. To be a “safe place” where couples can “exhale” and receive the grace and strength to keep holding on.
4. To facilitate the building of relationships and friendships.
5. To encourage couples to live life fully during the waiting period
SHERR is an acronym formed from the initial letters of the names of five women in the Bible – Sarah, Hannah, Elizabeth, Rebekah and Rachel – who had one thing in common; they all believed God for children. Through travails, waiting, believing and holding on to the promise from God, they eventually received their children from the Lord. These women are role models for us in this regard.